Hirsel Golf Club
Playing golf regularly can help you:
- Stay fit
- Improve muscle tone and endurance
- Lose weight and body fat.
- Golf can be a great way to keep in touch with friends
- Assist in reducing stress (due to the pleasure of walking in an open and pleasant environment)
- Provide opportunities to meet new people
- Help develop a sense of community invovlement.
Membership of The Hirsel Golf Club is currently available for the current year with no waiting list and no joining fee and anyone applying to join now could gain immediate membership.If anyone joins during the calendar year the subscription is proportioned accordingly.
The membership fees and categories are as follows : -
- Full Adult Membership £380.00
- 29 to 30 Year Old £335.00
- 26 to 28 Year Old £250.00
- 22 to 25 Year Old £165.00
- 18 to 21 Year Old £105.00
- 16 to 17 Year Old £55.00
- 15 Year Old and Under £30.00
- Country Membership (outside 55 mile radius) £220.00
We have an active Membership where playing golf is only the start . Once you become a Member you will have full access to all our social events which we are sure will appeal to everyone that becomes associated with The Hirsel Golf Club. Here are details of our next event which is open to all! An ideal oppertunity to come along and see what the club can offer.
Further to this, joining the Hirsel enables you to play most of our neighbouring Border clubs at a 50% reduction!
Added to that, being a Member at The Hirsel means you can also play at Goswick, Alnwick, Seahouses and Magdalene Fields Golf Clubs at greatly reduced prices!!