Interested in walking?
Join the Coldstream Walk It Group
Walk It aims to help people become more physically active by attending low level and friendly social walks.
Walks take place every second Thursday at 10am and leave from the Community Centre. Each walk lasts about an hour and takes in different parts of the town and surrounding area. After the walk we have light refreshments.
Come and join us, its free!
Just turn up and go, or phone Guy 07717547861.
In the event of a walk being cancelled due to bad weather conditions, this number will have a recorded message advising of a cancellation.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
It's official - walking is good for you!
Address: Council Headquarters Newtown St Boswells Melrose TD6 0SA
Tel: 01835 825060
- Are you looking to be more physically active but don't know where to start?
- Are you are interested in feeling fitter?
- Do you want to try and lose weight?
- Do you want to feel less stressed and more relaxed in your daily life?
- Do you want to enjoy our beautiful countryside but find hill walking too difficult?
- Or do you simply wish to walk in the company of friendly folk?
Then our short low level walks could be just what you're looking for.
Walk it has a number of regular, led, social health walks throughout the Scottish Borders that you can join which will bring health benefits. If you are looking for other routes why not look at our Trails Directory.